- memcloud：a distributed cluster for memcached with bi-directional replication.
- autorest4db: automatically generate a RESTful API of your database (sqlite3 or mysql) in runtime.
- snowflake: java edition of Twitter Snowflake, a network service for generating unique ID numbers at high scale with some simple guarantees.
- adindex4j：a java implementation of ad retrival algorithm proposed in Indexing Boolean Expressions-Ⅱ.pdf
- jresty: a tranditional but rapid development RESTful API framework based on Struts2 and Spring.
- hello-world-jresty: a demo web-app based on jresty.
- big-sequence-file: a big file providing sequential data access.
- gbk2utf8: convert files from gbk encoding to utf-8 or rename packages including java source codes and any type configuration files
- mydk: a java Development Kit
- video-motion-detection: a tutorial on video motion detection.
- cpmd: copy or move markdown files (supporting wildcard characters) to the destination directory with their attached images usually located on sub dir named ‘assets’ or ‘images’.
- typora-theme-downgoon: A forked variation of typora-theme-vue with some additional features such as hightlight and numbered headlines.
- shconf: a bash config toolkit supporting Spring-like “property placeholder” and getting/setting config value of specified key.